- Presented Santoku knife is a knife with a wide, long blade and a comfortable handle.
- It is a light knife whose cutting edge is straight, and the ridge, parallel to the blade, joins it with a gentle arc.
- The Santoku knife is a hybrid knife: a combination of a chef's knife and a chopper . It is used for chopping and chopping vegetables and fruits. It is also ideal for cutting and cutting boneless meat.
- Both the blade and knife holder are made of AISI 420 matt steel .
- Stefano Giovannoni is a designer and architect with an extremely technical approach to the creative process. His designs are characterized by industrial flare and functionality - as in the Mami pot collection, also available at Fabryka Form.
- Mami Santoku knife small, Mami Santoku knife large
matt stainless steel
Rockwell HR hardness
3 cm (1.18 in)
26 cm (10.24 in)
2 cm (0.79 in)