- The tea pot has a simple, modern form, stylized like a traditional teapot. It is distinguished by a matte color and a natural accent in the form of a wooden cork.
- The top of the spout is above the pitcher's infusion line - so the drink does not spill out of the container when it is lifted or moved from place to place.
- The comfortable steel handle does not heat up, even when there is a lot of hot tea inside the dish.
- The 1.3-liter capacity allows you to prepare more brew for several people.
How to use:
- Nicola tea pot is a perfect complement to any tea set - both used at home and used professionally, e.g. in a restaurant or cafe.
- We can serve not only tea, but also various types of herbal infusion, as well as ready coffee and other hot drinks.
- The jug is made of porcelain - it maintains the right temperature for a long time and looks great on a modern table.
- The handle is made of steel - the small bridge connecting the handle with the jug means that it doesn't heat up much, making it safe to use.
- The lid is styled like a wooden cork, adding additional character and protecting the drink from spilling.
- The tea pot was created by hand by excellent Scandinavian craftsmen, for whom the quality and durability of materials are very important.
- The model should be washed by hand. Do not use on the hob and in the microwave.
- Nicola Pitcher for tea grey, Nicola Pitcher for tea white
Type of infuser
19.50 cm (7.68 in)
14.50 cm (5.71 in)
14 cm (5.51 in)
Customer opinions (1)
- Duncan from London2/07/2020 r.
Terrible design - water drips out the spout and down the teapot regardless of how you pour it.