Advantages of shopping at Formadore
30 days to return
more than 500 000
Designed by Arne Jacobsen in 1939, the Station alarm clock has received a modern update.
- The Station clock is housed in an attractive spherical casing with a nautical hue.
- The gold-coloured base provides stability.
- The interesting concave dial features Arabic numerals and elegant two-tone hands.
- It has an alarm function and two built-in sensors on the top of the case: light and snooze. Both operate without contact.
- Looks great on a shelf accompanied by books, a bedroom nightstand and a desk.
- It was made of plastic and glass.
- The base was made of metal.
- AA batteries (2 required) not included.
8.50 cm (3.35 in)
11 cm (4.33 in)
AA battery (not included)
- Related product categories
- Rosendahl living room