Product variants (5)
- Aalto Vase 25 cm dark greyIT-0071942180,66 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Aalto Vase 25 cm whiteIT-0027532180,66 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Aalto Vase wide 25 cm transparentIT-0027536180,66 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Aalto Vase 25 cm green mossIT-0071943180,66 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Aalto Vase 25 cm seablueIT-0071945180,66 €
This product is temporarily unavailable
The vase from the Aalvar Aalto collection, which got its name from the name of its creator, is one of the products that made the Iittala brand become known around the world, and the vase presented by the designer at the world exhibition in Paris in 1936, is one of the products underlying Scandinavian design . The irregular, organic shape and beauty of transparent, colored glass , as well as a wide spectrum of potential applications, distinguished the dish from other products presented at the exhibition. The characteristic line of the vase, which adorns with its unique charm a series of glass products from the offer of Iittal, is today one of the icons of modern design . The tall Aalto vases presented here differ in shape, but regardless of the model, each of them will become a unique decoration of the living room, both modern and decorated in a traditional style.
- Aalto Vase 25 cm dark grey, Aalto Vase 25 cm white, Aalto Vase wide 25 cm transparent, Aalto Vase 25 cm green moss, Aalto Vase 25 cm seablue
Type of material
25 cm (9.84 in)
Customer opinions (2)
- Małgorzata z Bydgoszczy3/06/2021 r.
Original and beautiful vase.
- monika26/05/2020 r.
I expected a better quality of glass.