The Kristoff porcelain factory is located in Lower Silesia, in Wałbrzych. Founded in 1831 by Karl Krister, it has a long tradition of producing porcelain tableware. In 1921 the company became part of the Bavarian Cartel together with the Philip Rosenthal KRISTER PORZELLAN MANUFAKTUR AG porcelain factory. Since 1945, the factory was taken over by the Polish authorities, continuing its tradition to this day, producing beautiful, high-quality porcelain.
Modern technologies, craftsmanship designs, the process of manual processing, highly qualified personnel, and finally the introduction of new designs have made the products of the Walbrzych factory highly valued by its users. Kristoff products are characterized by the use of thin and durable porcelain resistant to high temperatures, acids and mechanical damage. The porcelain patterns are created in cooperation with the most promising young designers and graphic designers. It is this cooperation that makes the classic forms of the dishes gain a fresh setting, perfectly matching the kitchen and dining room of modern interiors.