The Golden Rewire stand is used to store magazines, newspapers and books; what is important - it can be easily moved from place to place.
- The minimalist form was based on a simple welded construction.
- The Rewire stand is used to store magazines, books, small items.
- It is lightweight, it can be easily moved from place to place by gripping the upper part of the stand.
- Extremely simple form makes it blends in perfectly with any interior.
- Product awarded in the MUST HAVE 2018 competition .
- The extremely simple and openwork form of the Rewire stand easily blends into any interior.
- Where will it look good? From the home living room, through the bathroom, to offices and public places.
- The stand is made of bent carbon steelwire, powder-coated gold.
- The inspiration to design the Rewire Magazine Rack stand was the line of architectural drawing.
25 cm (9.84 in)
29 cm (11.42 in)
46 cm (18.11 in)