Product variants (6)
- Paula Mug blue-brownBV-006015712,09 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Paula Mug honey-brownBV-006015312,09 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Paula Mug brown-whiteBV-006015412,09 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Paula Mug dark blueBV-006015612,09 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Paula Mug greenBV-006015212,09 €In stock shipping in 24 h
- Paula Mug cream-greenBV-006015512,09 €In stock shipping in 24 h
The Bloomingville Paul collection is a magical collection of ceramic dishes covered with shiny, iridescent glazes , which make them look great when combined with gold and rose gold accessories and additions.
- The barrel-shaped mug shown is a retro mug . Because it is made by hand, it has an uneven structure and intentional unevenness on the edges. Thanks to this, each cup from the collection is one of a kind!
- The mug is glazed in one of the iridescent colors and has a comfortable handle.
- Depending on the version, the glaze on the mug is formed into fanciful spots or, similar to watercolor painting, stains.
- Paula's mug will be perfect for drinking morning tea or coffee.
- Such a mug will also be a beautiful decoration of a kitchen shelf or a cabinet . Although it shines among other dishes, it will be even more attractive when combined with other elements of the Paul collection!
- Mugs, like other dishes from the collection, are made of hand-formed stoneware covered with enamel.
- The dishes from the Paul collection have a form similar to Sandrine. Like them, they are characterized by hand-made and pleasant to the touch surface, which makes a cup of morning coffee or a leisurely breakfast acquire a special charm.
- Paula Mug blue-brown, Paula Mug honey-brown, Paula Mug brown-white, Paula Mug dark blue, Paula Mug green, Paula Mug cream-green
8.50 cm (3.35 in)
8 cm (3.15 in)
Customer opinions (15)
- Karolina30/09/2021 r.
Very pretty perfect for mulled wine
- Klaudia z Częstochowy5/08/2021 r.
Beautiful, exactly as in the photo, capacity just right. It reached me whole, despite the fact that the package was pushed into a parcel machine. 5+ for packing such a fragile thing!
- Karolina28/05/2021 r.
Nice mug, but smaller than the description on the website suggests.
- Magda1/04/2021 r.
The most wonderful mug in the world! The capacity is perfect for coffee and the look will catch everyone's eye :) In addition, thick rims, which wonderfully affect the comfort of drinking :) I recommend with all my heart!
- Iwona1/02/2021 r.
- Marlena28/01/2021 r.
Very nice brown and blue mugs, original. The smaller ones are the perfect size for mulled wine. They are also suitable for coffee and tea. I am satisfied.
- Omada31/12/2020 r.
A beautiful mug, lies very nicely in your hand. The purchase satisfied the recipients :)
- Ewa z Łodzi18/08/2020 r.
Nice cups. They actually shine beautifully.
- Iza6/08/2020 r.
The cup is very handy and beautiful. In the picture it seemed more dull, but I still like it!
- Asia23/07/2020 r.
The shape and colours are perfect. I recommend it.
- Małgosia z Warszawy2/05/2020 r.
- Kasia W25/10/2019 r.
The colour actually differs significantly from the one shown in the picture.
The rest is ok.
- Patrycja z Katowic5/09/2019 r.
It meets all expectations! There are no flaws, the colour shines beautifully both on the outside and inside.
- Edyta z Bydgoszczy30/08/2019 r.
Cups are unique
- Iza z Warszawy13/06/2019 r.
Beautiful finish, fits into an eclectic interior - it looks beautiful on an old round table. A tiny cup - perfect for a baking wine.