You can also use the Borda aesthetic roundBordacutting board in the dining room or living room ...
- It is a thick, round board with a raw look and a wonderfully natural wood structure.
- It is narrower at the base - making it easier to grab and lift.
- Thanks to the hole, the board can be hung on a hook in the kitchen.
- You can cut meat and vegetables, as well as chop herbs.
- It is also ideal for serving dumplings, cheeses, cold cuts or sandwiches.
- It was made of oak wood.
- Borda boards should be regularly oiled with cooking oil to extend their life - this is standard practice for wooden products.
- After each use, it must be thoroughly wiped with a wet cloth or sponge, and then wiped with a dry towel and let it dry completely.
- Borda Cutting board 30 cm round, Borda Cutting board 20 cm round
Type of material