The Umage Ribbon lamp, designed by Lorenzo Radaelli, is a lamp with an interesting organic shape and light form .
- The lamp is constructed of interpenetrating ribbons that give an interesting, spatial effect and delight with the play of light and shadow after the lamp lights up.
- Due to this structure, the light of the bulb subtly seeps through the layers of the lampshade.
- This is an interesting proposal for decorative lighting in the living room, above the table or in the bedroom.
- The lamp is made entirely of strong, white plastic, thanks to which the lampshade maintains a stable form.
- The light source is E27 max 15W LED bulb (not included in the set). The kit also does not include suspension.
- All Umage products are designed for maximum simplicity and functionality. The company's idea is to offer products at an affordable price, so they are delivered unfolded, for self-assembly . However, their design is so thoughtful that it takes a maximum of several minutes and does not require the use of tools or glue.
- Ribbon Lamp medium, Ribbon Lamp mini
33 cm (12.99 in)
19 cm (7.48 in)
Customer opinions (1)
- Ania Bytom25/02/2021 r.
I have no reservations about the product itself. The parcel was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The product is packed in hard packaging. The lamp is easy to assemble, the final effect is impressive.
However, in my opinion, this product should be described as a "lampshade" and not a lamp. Unfortunately, I overlooked the information in the description that it is necessary to buy a cable and an element for hanging. The product page does not even suggest which products are recommended for the set. This is also the reason for the lower rating.