The name of the board means Danish herring, but we guarantee that you can cut it and serve everything that comes to your mind - and it does not have to be herring :)
- The Sild chopping and serving board impresses with a neat teak mosaic arranged in a herringbone pattern.
- Teak wood is extremely hard and resistant to damage , thanks to which the cuts from the knife will be less visible.
- The unusual, effective pattern means that the board can also be used as a tray.
- Chopping and serving board .
- It was made of teak wood.
- To keep the board in good condition and fix its color, the manufacturer recommends regular oiling.
- The board cannot be washed in a dishwasher!
- It is best to wash it on both sides and leave it to dry vertically so that the water drips evenly from both sides.
- Sild Cutting and serving board 49 x 24,5 cm, Sild Cutting and serving board 16 x 55 cm
Type of material
24.50 cm (9.65 in)
49 cm (19.29 in)