Product variants (2)
- The main advantage of Classic pots is multitasking - you can stew, fry, cook and even ... bake in them.
- The bottom of the pot is 6 mm thick, while the entire vessel is made of aluminum - this makes heat distribution optimal.
- The patentedScanpanholdersdo not contain any screws or rivets, so they do not risk loosening over time.
- The special coating is non-stick , easy to clean and adapted for contact with metal kitchen utensils.
- Scanpan produces its product range in our own factory in Denmark - this is a guarantee of high quality workmanship.
- This large, low pot will be perfect for one pot dishes.
- The Scanpan Classic pot was made of aluminum.
- Pots from the Classic collection are suitable for use in the oven (at a maximum temperature of 260 ° C).
- Classic Cooking pot low 7,5 l with lid, Classic Cooking pot low 4 l with lid
13.40 cm (5.28 in)
32 cm (12.6 in)
3.52 kg (7.76 lb)